Welcome to our Adventure!

Al and I are thrilled that you have found your way to our blog. We hope you enjoy reading our journal and viewing our photographs of the natural wonder of our United States of America. Let's hit the road together!
Homer, Alaska

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Video Tour

Good morning! Today I will be finishing up my pictures from Greenfield Village and The Henry Ford, but here are the videos I took just before Fourth of July of Waldenwoods Resort. They are in three segments, a little jerky :-), but I think they convey with some accuracy the facilities here. It was a beautiful night! I hope you enjoy them, and will be back soon. Have a great day!


This is the drive in from Old US 23, through F Row, down around the hilltop of A Row and my little Parkstore.

Continuing along the lake front, the rental cottages, the Cromaine Hall (where weddings and such are held, along with our Thursday night fish fry), past the Friendship and Sunshine Lodges ( rental rooms).




Past the Rental Villas, the pool area, the front side of the campground, and back to my parkstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment