Welcome to our Adventure!

Al and I are thrilled that you have found your way to our blog. We hope you enjoy reading our journal and viewing our photographs of the natural wonder of our United States of America. Let's hit the road together!
Homer, Alaska

Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Quick One

Hi folks. We are extremely busy here at Waldenwoods for the holiday weekend, and barely have time to breathe! I will post next week about all the holiday happenings, but wanted to ask for well-wishes for a fellow workamper. Cathy has been battling a nasty brown recluse spider bite for about 3 weeks now, and yesterday was taken to the hospital as she was doing poorly and had spiked a high fever. Most people know this is as nasty a spider bite as you can have, so I thought our RV community out there could send out some well-wishes for her speedy recovery. Cathy is a ranger here, working with Al, and is a lovely lady. We hope she gets well soon!

Have a happy fourth everyone, and stay safe!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, I am petrified of the brown recluse spiders more so than the snakes we have down here in S. C.I hear that they are NASTY. I will keep Cathy in my prayers. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. I'm sure you don't have to tell Albert to be careful out there in the woods....but BE CAREFUL OUT THERE ALBERT.
    Enjoy your 4th of July weekend and we look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Cathy that we're thinking about her and wishing her a speedy recovery.

    Jim and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a camper but hoping that Cathy gets better real soon

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope Cathy is on the mend now!..spider bites can be nasty!!

    ReplyDelete