Welcome to our Adventure!

Al and I are thrilled that you have found your way to our blog. We hope you enjoy reading our journal and viewing our photographs of the natural wonder of our United States of America. Let's hit the road together!
Homer, Alaska

Friday, July 29, 2011

Blogger Issues

Just a quick note to let everyone know we are fine. I was having some issues with blogger and picasa, and now we are having connection issues with the laptop, so something funky is going on. Other than that, all is fine here!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have better luck than I do with those connection issues:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you'd gone. Blogger is such a pain. Will be interested to see what the problems were when you get them figured out. Maybe you'll figure out the ones I can't solve.
    :-))

    ReplyDelete