Welcome to our Adventure!

Al and I are thrilled that you have found your way to our blog. We hope you enjoy reading our journal and viewing our photographs of the natural wonder of our United States of America. Let's hit the road together!
Homer, Alaska

Sunday, September 22, 2024

New Adventure! 23 days in the Eastern Mediterranean.


Yes, it's been a long time since anything has been written. We've been stationary in central Florida with Al working at Disney and me still working remotely. But we do need some adventure in our lives, and we chose to do a trip to the eastern Mediterranean the end of this summer. The itinerary above is the two-week cruise we did bookended between 4 nights in Athens to start and 5 nights in Tuscany/Florence, Italy, to end.

It was a fabulous trip from start to finish. I will be posting individual days and photos as fast as I can as I want to at least keep a record for myself. I'm not even sure anyone is still looking at this blog! But it'll be here for myself. If anyone out there reads it, I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment