Welcome to our Adventure!

Al and I are thrilled that you have found your way to our blog. We hope you enjoy reading our journal and viewing our photographs of the natural wonder of our United States of America. Let's hit the road together!
Homer, Alaska

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A quick update

I wanted to let you all know that we're still here! We've just been terribly busy with household duties, the painting is progressing very nicely, I can't believe how much of a difference it makes! And I'm terribly afraid of jinxing ourselves by announcing anything pertaining to the business, so until papers are actually signed on the dotted lines, I'll just say that finally things are progressing and everything is fine. We have a little more than 3 weeks till departure, at which time I promise I will be a better blogger...I'll have more interesting things to write about I hope! Thanks to all my wonderful customers who have come in and supported us through the rough spots, and for taking the time to read my blog and follow our progress. I will miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the closing. Anytime is a great time to start the new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction.....finally!!! :)
    Beth <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The latest comment on your blog sounds very encouraging. Let's hope it continues and that you guys will be on the "road" towards your new adventure. Hope to see you on your way down to Florida. Until then.

    ReplyDelete